Privacy & Cookies Policy
Composite Reinforcement Solutions PTY Ltd (“We”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the data controller is Composite Reinforcement Solutions Limited, Clavering House, Clavering Place, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE1 3NG.
Information we may collect from you:
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site www.crs-composites.com (our site). This includes information provided when you complete our on- line enquiry form
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them
- Details of transactions you carry out through our site and of the fulfilment of your orders
- Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access
- Composite Reinforcement Solutions Limited uses Google Analytics to collect potentially personally identifying data and information. Composite Reinforcement Solutions Limited has implemented features for Google Display Advertising, Remarketing, and Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting. The purpose for the collection of this potentially identifying data is to identify trends in the usage of the website; these trends may be analysed and published in reports for internal use
- Composite Reinforcement Solutions Limited may also collect potentially personally-identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses. Composite Reinforcement Solutions Limited only discloses logged in user IP addresses under the same circumstances that it uses and discloses personally-identifying information as described above
- Visitors can at any time opt out of Google Analytics tracking with the Google Analytics opt-out browser addon which can be found at https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
IP addresses and cookies
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
For the same reason, we may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer.
Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. They help us to improve our site and to deliver a better and more personalised service. They enable us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage pattern
- Store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customise our site according to your individual interests
- Speed up your searches
- Recognise you when you return to our site
Most browsers are set to automatically accept cookies. If you’re using Microsoft’s Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome or Safari you should be able to configure your browser to restrict or block cookies, or you may wish to delete them, by going to your browsers settings.
Storing your personal data
Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so To notify you about changes to our service
- We may also use your data, or permit selected third parties to use your data, to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you and we or they may contact you about these by post, telephone, or email
If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS) with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale to you.
If you are a new customer, and where we permit selected third parties to use your data, we (or they) will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this.
If you do not want us to use your data in this way, or to pass your details on to third parties for marketing purposes, please tick the relevant box situated on the form on which we collect your data the enquiry form.
Disclosure of your information
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If Composite Reinforcement Solutions Limited or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes.
You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us directly.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Access to information
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a small fee to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.