SR combines formability and versatility with a high tensile strength making it perfect for use in the construction industry
Concrete is a material widely used in the construction industry and in the manufacturing of structures of all shapes and sizes, due to its versatility, longevity and strength. The ease of shaping and forming concrete makes it suitable for a huge range of projects.
In order to increase the strength of concrete it requires reinforcement. The SR range of reinforced rebar products can increase the strength of a typical concrete slab by up to 40%.
The SR range uses a mix of resins and fibres to create a combined compressive strength equal to steel rebar, however, unlike steel, the SR products will not corrode, bend or rust.
The SR tubes have a coated exterior to allow the concrete to grip on to the tube, plus four extending flanges to stabilise the concrete when setting.
Why select SR reinforcement?
- A reliable reinforcing core for concrete structures
- Available in bespoke cut to size length
- Reduces volume of concrete needed
- Can be used in precast or cast in situ structures
- Safe conduit for utilities
- Provides added reinforcement
- Corrosion resistant
- Better impact resistance
- Better insulation values
- Reduced maintenance
- Increase life expectancy of structures